Re: [BaadAssGremlins] where is everybody

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] where is everybody

Ed and members..........

Still here....made some upgrades to my 74 over the winter......added a
roll bar....and upgraded to a mopar 8 3/4 with caltrac's....from the
furd 8 inch with slapper bars that I have been beating on for the past 8
years or so.....

93 octane gas went away...now only 91 available here....
may have to mix some race gas to get the octane rating back up....
the 401 in the Gremlin does not seem to like the 91 stuff.....

been to the track twice for test & tune....had a problem with the rear
axle the first time and ran slow....2nd time got 3 passes in the 12.40
range...better but still a little slower than I thought it should be....

Have been racing with the mopars guys at the Friday night club races for
the past 7 years....started a AMC/Rambler race team this year...
the "Rambler Rods"....so will see how it goes....first race is on the
27th.....with 6 more over the summer.....we will be a 6 car team with 4
AMC's and 2 bowtie's..I KNOW..best I could do for now!!!!!

photos; Jim's 74

AMCya,
Jim Shadwick, Pres
Treasure Valley AMC Club of Idaho