Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Happy B-Day Gremlin

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Happy B-Day Gremlin

Forty two years ago today I took delivery on my first Gremlin, also the first Gremlin sold in Lincoln, Nebraska. I looked at it and signed the paperwork on April 1st, but back then it always took a day or two to get credit approval.
It was Frost White with a red stripe and deluxe red interior. 199 six, three-on-the-tree. No air, no radio. I'd love to find one like it today.

Onree in Nebraska