----- Original Message -----
From: Rick G

i would sleep a whole lot better with my money invested in a Gremlin rather than basketball tickets !

From: Terry A

It all depends. If your spending $2,000 on seats another 4 of 5 on a paint job and another 10 or so on the mechanics on a Gremlin you better have a boat load of money and just love the thing because you will be lucky to get half that much out of it. Now if you spend $10,000 on the seats and another 10 on a paint job and 20 on the mechanics on a car that you could get $75,000 out of it would be a bargin.So while we might think it is nuts to spend $20,000 on a Gremlin. Still I think there will be quite of few people spending that much or more to attend the NCAA championship basketball game in New Orleans in a couple weeks. So each his own.
Terry

From: Pj

Am I the only one who thinks that $2,000.00 seems like a crap-load of money to spend on seats for ANY car, let alone an AMC ?