[BaadAssGremlins] New title ownership etc.

[BaadAssGremlins] New title ownership etc.

You guys in USA are it seems getting reamed by government about as bad as us in Canada. It used to be that if you got a car or built a street rod with no title you would go to DMV and swear out an affidavit saying you built the car or it was a barn find etc. Now if you buy a street rod or build one you have to get market value appraisal for title to pay full tax and another appraisal for insurance. It is a double gouge from government! Here for example my drag Gremlin has a value of 30G here road tax is 13% so the purchase price in realality is 34000 as almost 4000 is tax! People are getting hosed does not matter where you live! Older style titles for some cars from those broker kind of people are going for as high as 1000 so smile and take it!

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)