[BaadAssGremlins] Re: million dollar amc part

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: million dollar amc part

While I don't remember a train wreck, would not surprise me. There was boatload of new Nashes that went down in storm on
transportation boat in Great Lakes (I think it was Lake Superior) in 1946, all those brand new cars at bottom of lake. And since the
waters up there generally stay cold year round, at least on bottom, those cars should be nicely preserved! So I'm up for a NOS brand
new 1946 Nash anything.

But the train wreck, don't know, but would have to guess it would be like some of the FedEX or UPS planes going down, or here in
Houston a few years ago a FedEx truck jack knifed and blew up, taking everyone's packages with it, and in there was tons of NOS
Mopar products destined for regional dealerships. Ehm they wrote it off.

On the crossmembers, these were left 'natural' from the factory, not painted, but if never installed I would guess if seller claims
there would be no evidence of bolts, washers, tightening or installion on areas tightened to unibody or engine motor monts for
instance. I may add that I have went to tons of auctions since 1980s and estate sales and would be surprised the NOS crap
any-Nash-Rambler-AMC related has popped up. One time there was 150+ 70-73 Gremlin/Hornet steering wheels for $10 each. Another time
dozens of 71-74 chrome floor mounted AT shifters, bought them all for $250. Yet anothet time a guy called me asking if I buy AMC
junk, there was 189 NOS 68-69 Javelin rear reflector lens housing combinations left over from a old Pontiac/Olds/AMC dealer in
Sarnia, Ontario, Canada in a school bus, nothing else aMC just these combinations, of course, like most AMC lenses, were Made In
Canada Eh:

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/restoration/amcfinalcombos.jpg

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/restoration/nos_combos.jpg

I ended up with all of them. I had a call the other day from a AMCer who have been trying for many years to get a area 'old aMC
dealer to come off his parts in the 2nd floor' where they have been sitting for decades, no one knows what all up there,
just....stuff, go figure.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx