Re: [BaadAssGremlins] VW commercial with Gremlin?

Yes that is a Gremmie. Looks to be a 72 or older and it looks to be a light yellow. Maybe Volkswagen is trying to show that their products now might be as great as the old Gremlins were and still is.
B Strength

From: gremlin_corvette_guy <gremlin_corvette_guy@xxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 7:52 PM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] VW commercial with Gremlin?

Hey has anybody seen the new VW commercial that goes through different years with different modes of transportation all the way up to the guy with baby asking how safe the VW is? It starts out in what appears to be the 70's, music I believe is Ozzie Osbourne "Stranglehold" and I swear at first glance the first segment shows the ass end of a Gremlin driving down the road. You just catch the back and taillights. Am I nuts?? AMC criticized the VW in a ton of ads in print back in the 70's!!! The Gremlin was always made out to be better.
Now they are kissin couzins??? WTF!!!

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: