[BaadAssGremlins] Re: VW commercial with Gremlin?

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: VW commercial with Gremlin?

Thanks for the correction on the origin of the music, Eddie. Being from "near" Detroit in Michigan I feel ashamed that I did not recognize Ted Nugent's riff. I hope he can somewhere in his heart find a way to forgive me. Anyway, I wonder where they found the Grem to do the commercial. Had they come knocking at my door I would have asked a cool $5K for the use of any one of mine and they could have asked Ted if he wanted to ride in it to boot. Now that would be some fancy sh*t!!! (sorry Bart).

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@...> wrote:

> The commercial you mention was called 'is it fast? by Volkswagen and yes, does feature a Gremlin in opening of commercial. The music
> of course is provided by Motor City Madman Ted Nugent with 'Stranglehold'.......
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtYPhBK61d0
>

> Neat commercial, best part is the Gremlin, and of course the humor (humour if Canadian eh) how many of you have ever went to a car
> lot to hear the BS like that thru decades!
> Eddie Stakes
> 713.464.8825
> eddiestakes@...
> www.planethoustonamx.com