From: dale fridley <dcharlesfridley@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 6:54 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Bucket seats
you are right, gone is the bench seat. it maybe a comfort issue. Bench seats towards their end of use,and in this gremlin for sure were used as the low buget plain type of seat, on medium small, and crampact cars. Early to mid 70s was the last of well padded good quality bench seats. Spit bench was popluar too. when you redo your bench get creative,  make it sit like your finest living room sofa, instead  of a seat at the bus station. It's all about the Benjamens