Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Bucket seats

I have spirit seats very nice to excellant for rcovering what color do you need?

From: Big Rig Bear <bigrigbear@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 1:12 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Bucket seats

Hornet, Concord and Eagle all work.   Later years had some nicer seats, even leather and are way better than standard Gremlin seats

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 17, 2012, at 8:46 AM, Billy Strength <strengthb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have the basic 1977 Gremlin with bench seat. The wife said last night it would be nice if it had bucket seats. Do anyone have a a set of buckets ( Preferred Black if possible) for sell?  Anyone know of other car buckets that will fit without drilling holes in parts of body that you will not find the exit wound from underneth the car?  I tried putting buckets in a 1948 Ford Pick-up a long time ago and I never did find the holes under the bottom.
Thanks
B Strength