From: BLDFW <bldfw@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] '75 Gremlin Levis X for Sale
To: "AMCD" <baadassgremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "AMCE" <northtexasamc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, February 12, 2012, 10:41 AM

A car club buddy stopped by this dealer when he saw this Gremlin X Levi edition on the lot:

It has a 304 V8.  The interior, while Levis is apparently pretty dry rotted out.  He said the plastic dash components seem to be in decent shape though the package tray has been removed in is in the back.  I think you can see it in the rear window of one of the dealer pics.

Could be yours with dealer premium for a mere $5800.00.

Bill
72 Gremlin
Dallas, TX