[BaadAssGremlins] Re: scam auction ebay Rebel Machine

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: scam auction ebay Rebel Machine

This is the canned reply from ebay on the $12,000 Rebel Machine. I eventually bid $50,000 on it (didn't know my credit that good,
need to check with freecreditreport.com to see if it is I guess) and the scammers took out my bid, along with a Ohio fellow who had
called me about this while it was live, he bid $45,000 on it, so I hit it for $50,000 but then our bids taken down by scammer and it
was suddenly $7900.00 again. While this fun was going on I had emailed ebay the link and amazingly they took it down in less than 10
minutes go figure. Rarely see them work that fast on a scam auction, maybe slow night & tired of hearing about Whitney Houston dead
out there. Here is reply:
====================================
Thanks for forwarding the information in this message to spoof@xxxxxxxxx
We take reports like this seriously and appreciate this kind of feedback
from you. Most likely, the message you received was not sent to you by
eBay.

We'll review the message and work to stop any suspicious websites it
links to. We'll also send your reports to Internet browser companies so
that they can develop tools to identify spoofs.

If you're worried that you may have given your personal information to a
spoof website or that you included it in a reply to a spoof email, be
sure to take immediate action to protect your identity. (Your personal
information includes things such as your eBay password, credit card
information, or banking information.) You can find more information on
protecting your identity here:
 http://pages.ebay.com/help/account/protecting-identity-theft.html

We send all messages to your email address that's on file with your eBay
account *and* to your Messages in My eBay This is especially helpful
since many spoof emails try to convince you that your account is in
jeopardy.

Our Security Center has more tips on how you can protect your eBay
account:
 http://pages.ebay.com/securitycenter

Thanks again for sending us your report. Please note that you may not
receive a personal response.

Original Message Follows:
------------------------
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1970-AMC-Rebel-Machine-/120858533370?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item1c23baddfa

WARNING SCAM AUCTION WITH GMAIL ACCOUNT!

The condition is as new.  It runs and drives like a new car.  The underside is as new.  No dirt or surface rust.  Original space
saver spare, inflater and jack are in the trunk.  Original exhaust including mufflers.   Interior is mint.
FOR BUY IT NOW 12,000 USD
CONTACT ME ONLY AT: hemen557@xxxxxxxxx
      On Feb-11-12 at 16:17:46 PST, seller added the following
information:
please don't bid on it.please don't bid on it.please don't bid on it.please don't bid on it.please don't bid on it.please don't bid
on it.please don't bid on it.
well, I bid on it, never have paid $50,000 for a set of photos though.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com