Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gucci interior.

Ok, Sounds good. let me know about the rot,
Thanks

From: Luke Wardwell <horneteer2@xxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, February 10, 2012 2:50:57 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gucci interior.

Its located near Bangor Maine. Not sure if engine is seized or not. Front frame is pretty rusted, Bucket seats look ok. I think floors are rotted.   I wil see if I can get a hold of the guy. I think I lost his number. So I will have to do some research. He has a tractor and can help load.  Ive got too many projects, not enough time. I dont think he is any hurry to crush it or anything.  I 'll see what I can do.