From: Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 36 Chevy Assembly Line
To: "Joe Fulton" <piper_pa20@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "AMC, Rambler, Nash, Jeep and family" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: baadassGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, February 4, 2012, 9:48 PM

Joe looks like a number of them on youtube, now I have to quit watching sportscenter & watch ancient Chevy footages:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bT6txm4RpA

is another youtube one (there are 3-4 of them, not sure how many same)

this is exactly same one I posted (from dump website) which is on youtube though:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPpTK2ezxL0

jalopy journal has a link to 'the dump' one I posted...

while coollink has it also, as does flyingmidshipmen and even AACA.org of all places, so I would guess this is simply public record
stuff out there, hell, all those folks like Wizard of Oz people long since passed away so not sure how Chevy would even retain a
copyright on it 76 or so years later. I'm sure

http://www.acoollink.com/1936-chevy-assembly-line/

a quick search of '36 chevy assembly line movies' pulled up too many of them to count however. AMC content as used to be required by
Jim Stone amc-list owner back in day "sure wished AMC people could pull up search like this of ancient amc footage" Sigh. Now back
to Sportscenter.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx