[BaadAssGremlins] 36 Chevy Assembly Line

[BaadAssGremlins] 36 Chevy Assembly Line

Non AMC related but some of you greybeards who might have gotten to ever see some of the Kenosha plants behind the scenes can relate. There are a number of still photos of Kenosha line(s) including photos on my site, I don't know of any film like strips of Kenosha like this that exist though. This is about 9 1/2 minute video and is excellent clarity considering age. Thought some of you might like to check it out.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com