----- Original Message -----
From: "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Thought some of you might like to see this....my website got a whopping 771,000 hits for December 2010. I installed a program to
monitor my site behind the scenes back last summer and was surprised to see the amount of traffic. Note my notes with this about
nigerians, bots, spiders and what not. But still pleasantly surprised by it. The music is by Judas Priest on there also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAv5d7ncOno

yikes!
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825