Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2012 1:01 PM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Damn Fuses

HELP! I am a crippled, fat, and half blind old fart. My 1977 Gremlin 232 6 banger with factory air just stopped working when I turned it on this morning. Just put new compressor on last week. The heater fan and clutch does not come on. I feel a fuse has blown. Can somebody send a picture of which one it is ?  I can just barely get down to see the fuse block under the dash. Could there be an inline fuse to the clutch and compressor? Any help would be really appreciated.
Thanks
B Strength

Attachment(s) from Eddie Stakes

1 of 1 Photo(s)