[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: PRND12 floor shifter housing wanted

[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: PRND12 floor shifter housing wanted

Bruce below is looking for a floor mounted AT shifter housing which interchanges with a variety of AMC floor mount cars like Gremlin, Pacer & Hornet to about 1977. If you have one for sale or can point him in right direction please feel free to reply & thanks in advance to all who might, be sure to feel free to email Bruce directly also.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com