Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 70-73 hornet/gremlin fiberglass fenders

I just found a pair of those that will fit my Sportabout in a junkyard a couple weeks ago. The owner said I could take em off for 75 each. I plan to when I get a chance. They are older since the car hasnt been on the road for 20 years or so.

--- On Fri, 1/13/12, Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] 70-73 hornet/gremlin fiberglass fenders
To: baadassGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, January 13, 2012, 8:02 AM

Not might buy ran across these on ebay, 70-73 Gremlin & 70-72 Hornet fiberglass fendoers nice price for someone who wants to lighten
up their sled:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AMC-Hornet-Gremlin-Fiberglass-front-Fenders-70-72-/320828086253?pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item4ab2d817ed

Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825