[BaadAssGremlins] Question about wheels for 1978 Gremlin

[BaadAssGremlins] Question about wheels for 1978 Gremlin

I want to replace my beat up steel wheels on my 78 Gremlin with something new and fancy.  Does anyone know the specs on the 78 Gremlin wheels (bolt pattern, offset, etc.) or what newer vehicle's wheels fit it?

I've been browsing sites online for new wheels and tires, but of course none of them offer "AMC Gremlin" as a search option.

Thanks!

Jen

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional