From: Ed Veneck <edveneck@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Painted the engine compartment on the Gremlin
To: "Robert C. Cop" <omahaelf@xxxxxxx>, "Rich & Natalie Cummings" <richnat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Dolezal Dan" <ddolezal@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Gremlin list" <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Glen Krackow" <gkrackow5@xxxxxxx>, "Steve Lundell" <lundellohio@xxxxxxxxx>, "Wayne Redmond" <wayne.d.redmond.bkj6@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Bob Safar" <bob.safar@xxxxxx>, "Dan Shively" <dshively7@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, January 1, 2012, 9:13 AM

I forgot to include the link to the pics.

Well I feel like I'm starting to make progress on the Gremlin, even through I try to work on it every weekend, when all you are doing is body work, you feel like you are getting nowhere.  But on Friday I painted the engine compartment and the underside of the car.  Next week I will spray on a product called Raptor http://www.tptools.com/p/2600,233_U-Pol-Raptor-Truck-Bed-Liner-Kit.html  on the bottom side of the body, I am going with the Tintable Kit to match the body color.  Then I can take if off of the rottisserie and put it on a body cart and start hanging the doors and fenders, and and finish preping the body for paint.

Here is a link to photo bucket if you want to see a few pics.

by the end of 2012, I hope to have it mostly completed, but we'll see what happens.

Nappy New Years everyone
Ed
http://s783.photobucket.com/albums/yy114/vflyer/Gremlin%20Project/

Well I feel like I'm starting to make progress on the Gremlin, even through I try to work on it every weekend, when all you are doing is body work, you feel like you are getting nowhere.  But on Friday I painted the engine compartment and the underside of the car.  Next week I will spray on a product called Raptor http://www.tptools.com/p/2600,233_U-Pol-Raptor-Truck-Bed-Liner-Kit.html  on the bottom side of the body, I am going with the Tintable Kit to match the body color.  Then I can take if off of the rottisserie and put it on a body cart and start hanging the doors and fenders, and and finish preping the body for paint.

Here is a link to photo bucket if you want to see a few pics.

by the end of 2012, I hope to have it mostly completed, but we'll see what happens.

Nappy New Years everyone
Ed

Attachment(s) from martin sardenga

2 of 2 Photo(s)