From: Jim Shadwick <idahoamx@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Merry Christmas part 1
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, December 24, 2011, 10:17 PM

The Toyota version of the Subaru BRZ.......
https://www.subaru.com/my-subaru/share-the-love.html

Eddie.....give John good tidings from all of us.....I really do miss his
insight to the AMC hobby....really glad to here he is alive and
well....one of my all time favorite posters.....

........Happy Holidays.....

Jim Shadwick, President
Treasure Valley AMC Club of Idaho
http://idahoamcrambler.com/