-----------------------
 From: Mahoney, John
for your new Japanese Jaguar:

http://www.scion.ca/scion/vehicles/concepts/frs

http://www.driving.ca/First+drive+2013+Scion/5818218/story.html

http://www.carenvy.ca/2011/11/toyota-gt-86-scion-fr-s-priced-at-a-lofty-35000/

but you'll pay more than we will. It costs around $32,000 in Japan. How much will it cost in the USA?
"Under $30,000" is the last word. Just how far under will be the key.

A 323-hp Chevy starts at $23,200:

http://www.chevrolet.com/camaro-performance-car/

A 5.1-second Ford starts at $22,310:

http://www.ford.com/cars/mustang/?searchid=61241069|2322851429|67621047

And a Guess-Who Hustler at $22,250:

http://www.hyundaiusa.com/build-your-hyundai/?vehicle=genesis-coupe&year=2011&leadtype=5

Any may be better than a 200-hp Toy. Even with a bad beltline window dip. Looking more Honda than Darrin. And not looking like Buick
a bit.

http://reviews.cnet.com/i/bto/20090527/33657319_SD_540.jpg

http://hondafifemodels.com/media/Models/36/2011-Honda-Odyssey-Exterior-Alabaster-Silver-Metallic-Side.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/argentla/4336487953/in/photostream

http://www.flickr.com/photos/argentla/4337232812/in/photostream

http://good-wallpapers.com/pictures/11382/Kaiser%20Darrin%201954.jpg

http://www.denker.cz/oldtimer/1957_Buick_Century_Caballero_Estate_Wagon.jpg

http://i.pbase.com/v3/37/464837/2/49882882.P9250004.jpg

(Like Brylcreem, a little dip will do ya.)

(Unless you believe the more is better.)

http://rivowners.org/features/annualmeet/asheville-07/images/SilverArrowIII.jpg

Costly cars looked like custom cars then. Costly cars look like common cars now.

http://www.zenvoautomotive.com/

http://www.emporiomotorgroup.com/ZENVO.aspx

$1.8 million is too much for a car.

$1.8 million is too much for a house.

$1.8 million is too much for anything.

$2299 was not too much for a Gremlin.

No matter what all the "experts" still say.

http://blogs.hotrod.com/vintage-ad-of-the-week-1971-amc-gremlin-7711.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/18/automobiles/collectibles/import-fighters-no-just-punchlines.html?_r=1

I still believe cheaper is better, yesterday and today.

Compared to a small Jag, a small Toy should be cheaper.

Compared to a big Toy, a small Toy should be cheaper still.

For $375,000 (plus $3,700 guzzler tax and a $2,400 delivery fee)

http://www.lexus-lfa.com/configurator_v2/Configurator_v2_en.html

.you can get it in Aqua, Lavender, Passionate Pink, or Pearl Yellow.

If 3 wheel finishes and 6 caliper colors aren't enough, buy a Porsche!

Your color choices (and costs) will be limited only by your checkbook.

Unless you want their 2012 Henry Ford Commemorative 911 Model T.

http://www.porsche.com/microsite/black-edition/flash/default.aspx?language=de&market=PD&pool=germany&instance=109&width=1280&height=1024&deeplink=||porsche911&startWithLogin=false

Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx