[BaadAssGremlins] 1972 AMC Gremlin parts available

[BaadAssGremlins] 1972 AMC Gremlin parts available

Hello All,

I just picked up a very rough 1972 Gremlin - about the only items on it worth dealing with are the gas tank, the rear hatch glass, the door guts and window glasses, the roof rack, a 258 in it that came out of a 1980 Eagle wagon, and maybe the tail light housings and lenses – maybe some interior items – more to follow. I do not think there is a straight rust free panel on the car - parts of the rear quarters may be useable for patch panels but that is about it.  I can e-mail direct pictures by request.

-Mike

Michael Lakin

2615 Sorensen Road

Fallon, NV. 89406