[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: 1973 gremlin x tail light problems

[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: 1973 gremlin x tail light problems

Bob is having some issues with back up light. If anyone wishes to reply please feel free to do so, and copy your reply to Bob also who would appreciate it & thanks in advance to all who might reply.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com