[BaadAssGremlins] 2 door 1970 Hornet for sale

[BaadAssGremlins] 2 door 1970 Hornet for sale

Nice looking first year 2 door Hornet in Hialeah Yellow, not bad for a student or sned AMC car daily driver, do not see too many
first year 2 door sedan Hornets out there in any color. I wonder if this has the desirable pop out 1/4 glass. Check out the dog dish
(poverty) hubcaps.

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/2668775472.html

1,500 OBO good tags, good tires, all 4 original american motor company hub caps, a couple cosmetic repairs and minor fixes
otherwise it runs great.........(i have driven this car to pheonix arizona last year and its my daily car for work.)

thank you, Shannon
email me if your interested:
MRTINYOSO16@xxxxxxxxx
===aint mine====