[BaadAssGremlins] re: Ebay 70 AMX

Armand, the car appears to be a hodgepodge of parts from a variety of AMXs & Javelins. There is absolutly NOTHING wrong with that
either. But the dash piece you ask about appears to simply be off a AC car. The car looks like it was a non AC car originally
however. The little decal on the glass is something Mitchell used to peddle in his old AMC Squirrel Clubs. Neat decal, it's from the
1980s.

On the exhausts, you DO have dogleg exhaust manifolds that are log type, not hard to find, mostly found on early 304s.

This car looks to be a easy trestoration as appears most of the 1970 unique items already still on car. I wished I had just one
dollar for (pick one) every factory air cleaner I threw away in 1970s, every smog setup that was tossed, every dash piece me and
everyone else drilled into for gauges, every door panel we put speakers into.

A suggestion would be if even remotely interested in this car to pick up phone and call them directly to find out more about it.
Looks like it might have been a Sonic Silver/red interior car original, quite rare color combo.

they have a 1970 amx/amc, all original, 360 motor, 4 speed rockcrusher trans,runs, drives.
vin# a0m397p168455
model# 7039-7
body# r014160
located in brookings oregon, call 541-324-1772 ask for forrest
more pics in this photobucket account http://s464.photobucket.com/home/blazingrockwells/index

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1970-amc-amx-all-original-/150700766781?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item231677363d

You fellas up there in Oregon know anything about this car?

The curious thing I noticed is the dash has A/C vents but the weather eye
doesn't show A/C controls.
The underhood photos don't show a compressor either.

Armand
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx