[BaadAssGremlins] steerimg wheel conversion 3 spoke to a rambler

[BaadAssGremlins] steerimg wheel conversion 3 spoke to a rambler

Jeff below is considering a steering wheel interchange and would like to know if a 71-up three soke AMC steering wheel fits. Anyone done this interchange please feel free to reply and copy reply to Jeff, thanks in advance to all who might reply also.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com