From: gremlin_corvette_guy <gremlin_corvette_guy@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Parts Catalog
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have purchased from a local AMC collector 3 huge binders full of double sided pages (copies from original) listed as 73 thru 78 AMC parts catalog. It was issued October 1978. If I had to guess I would say it totals about 1000 pages and covers every part, number, description and nut and bolt for all models during that time period. It has a ton of exploded view pictures for almost all components.Does anyone know how rare a collection of all this information is? I have seen parts CDs for sale on ebay. Has anyone ever bought one of these CDs and if so is all of the stuff in this huge catalog contained on these CDs you can get for about $10.00 on an ebay auction? Anyone ever seen a parts catalog like I have described that was original? If so how did they have all the information cataloged originally? Eddie maybe you know the answers to all of these questions? If so please shed what light you can on this inquiry?
Thanks to all.