Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Parts Catalog

Hi, and a few things. The 73-78 AMC Dealer Parts calalog you have, there are two types. The better of the two is the 73-77 AMC
Illustration Supplement, F-15077 R2 to Parts Catalog F-14077 R2.

Issued May 1977 it has a Pacer on the cover. Most Groups although AMC was no longer doing performance (with all due respect to 77
AMX folks) nothing in Group 17, 18 and Group 19:

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/main/group-19.htm

by then. Good and bad on these catalogs, some of them are heavily illustrated like the earlier Dealer books

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/big_whee_photos.jpg

of which you see me sell copies of them for years on ebay this is description:

http://tinyurl.com/cg6ueqo

See if your book has part numbers, some do.....some don't. And the only reason why is AMC was superceding (upgrading) their parts
all the time. So if the book does have part numbers you would have to cross reference them in some cases. But my books don't list
part numbers, Group numbers only.

Pain in the arse that it is, but as mentioned some of these were supplements, over 1000 pages to 'insert' or 'go with' other AMC
dealer books. To me at leat it would seem confusing, but AMC did have a pretty good parts record bookwise easy to find stuff.

http://tinyurl.com/cpllj2s

Note years on above. This type is the one that has the group and part nubmers:

http://tinyurl.com/cr4v8kq

and is the best of them.

As for the CDs, I don't believe the 73-77 one has ever been put on CD, would be good sell if done, but who has time to scan 1400
pages, yikes. Hope this helps some.

Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx