[BaadAssGremlins] Re: price reduced... first year hornet sportabout

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: price reduced... first year hornet sportabout

FYI~

the 20 gal fuel cell (which is pictured in the 4th photo) fit directly into the space where the false floor is in the back of the sportabout. It was placed there due to lack of availability of a fuel tank for the vehicle. it was nearly 200.00, works quite well, and does NOT prevent you from using the cargo area...

Hope this clears up the issue you all have.

(And if i seem offended, its because I am)

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Henry Hultquist <onree@...> wrote:

> I may misunderstand, but I think he replaced his gas tank with that
> "fuel cell" so now you have a station wagon with no cargo capacity.
> Onree in Nebraska
>

> On Nov 6, 2011, at 11:05 AM, Terry Atkins wrote:
>

> > May I ask a stupid question. What is the box in the 4th picture
> > Terry

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: