From: Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: baadassGremlins <baadassGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; amc-list <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, Oct 27, 2011 6:48 pm
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] SS/AMX on ebay not!

http://tinyurl.com/3u3swdz

this thing pops up every 2-3 years, same photos, same description, same bids on ebay. This was the old AMX that there was a thread
on many a year ago on old AMC forum about it's legitimacy of which was questions and rightfully so. Nice to see all the Group 19
parts on one car however, if someone ever ends up with this car, and thought they bought a real SS/AMX, then they screwed and
problems. Last time it was listed a slew of people only wanted the rare parts.

On other hand sure wished the seller would just represent the AMX for what it is instead of what it's not. I don't remember the
backtracked, but by then I think it already had a new owner perhaps, just don't follow it much, only notice it when it pops up on
ebay with same photos, same text, every few years. Epect to see it for sale again in 2-3 years.

Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com