[BaadAssGremlins] re: 74 Matador for sale Houston Texas

[BaadAssGremlins] re: 74 Matador for sale Houston Texas

The 74 Matty Marc mentions is not that far from me, about 15-18 miles:

http://houston.craigslist.org/ctd/2668526847.html

that is a first year coffin nose Matty also. This one looks like it was recently road worthy also judging by the tags. The vIN shows
a 304, and while not sure about the 69,000 miles listed, appears to be a rather solid example in two tone Sienna Orange and Snow
White. I am surprised some U of Texas fan has not picked this up considering it is school's colors!

If it didn't look like Kenosha South here at my house would seriously go take a look at it as am big fan of the intermediates. Big
body AMCs.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com

"Now here's an AMC one could buy as a daily driver, since it only has 69,569 miles on it:

http://cars.oodle.com/detail/1974-amc-amx-mata/2779069782-houston-tx/

... and it's relatively cheap.
It's worn enough, however, that it won't be a show car.  Nevertheless low enough miles to be a good reliable driver.
Has those "rare turbine wheels" too.-- M"

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)