[BaadAssGremlins] Re: nigerian scammers, tis season to scam (was: cheap

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: nigerian scammers, tis season to scam (was: cheap 1978 amc gremlin)

I started getting these back in '96.  Here we are some 15 years later and their still coming strong in all shapes and topics.  I'm sure they were around long before that.  It's laughable but at the same time sad because they ARE still around.  That means it still works for them.  Someone keeps falling for the 'good Christian' scams everyday so it's remains profitable to them.  Sad.  Very sad.

-Bill
Dallas, TX

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Vernon Christy <ms132033@...> wrote:

> Scammers!!! Best one I got recently, was from a Mrs. Smith. She assured me that all was legit, and gave me name of Legal Firm that handled it. The clincher as a scam, was the statement further down in message, on how he was very satisfied with how it was all handled.
>  Goddamn Nigerians, can't even keep the gender straight!!!

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)