[BaadAssGremlins] Re: cheap 1978 amc gremlin & VAM cars

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: cheap 1978 amc gremlin & VAM cars

Might be olny way around no 77-78 Gremlin grilles! I want to add herr, while this car is in Canada, that you see a LOT of things with Mexican VAM AMC vehicles not see in US production models, like this Gremlin

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/press_photos/74_VAM_Gremlin.JPG

with Hornet front clipe, Pacer 'Navaho' interior to name a few things. Or confuse many a AMC fan with a Matador AMX

http://wwwplanethoustonamx.com/press_photos/75_AMX.jpg

or "AMX" name used into the early 1980s down there with VAM cars.

Sharp eyed AMCers will easily see things different from this VAM 1979 AMX

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2912935/1979-amc-amx

I posted here a few months ago. So I don't think the Canadian AMCs had variations from US counterparts, however, when it came to Mexico, all bets off on what the car looked like, or even offered in US markets....including LERMA (3 & 4 door Spirits)

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/press_photos/81_VAM_AMC_lerma1.jpg

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/press_photos/81_AMC_VAM_lerma2.jpg

and of course the Mexican "big six" bored out 282-6.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com