Terry

From: Bradley Jones <wagonmasterx5@xxxxxxxxx>

That was cool of him. A friend of mine had to go to court because one of our local officers (our OPD is the laughing stock of the state) gave him a ticket for not having seatbelts in his all original 1957 Chevy.

From: bigrigbear <bigrigbear@xxxxxxxxx>
Actually I got out of a ticket recently because the cop liked my Gremlin. On top of being "distinctive", it's bright orange to boot so it gets noticed.
My seatbelt had jammed and I got pulled over for not wearing it.  I told him I was trying to get a replacement but AMC was out of business for 20 some years.  He told me to be careful and try EBay.