From: Ed Veneck <edveneck@xxxxxxxxx>
Sender: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 06:10:40 -0700 (PDT)
To: Gremlin list<BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
ReplyTo: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Using Line X instead of undercoating

The underside of my Gremlin has been Media blasted and now has a coat of expoy primer on it.  I'm thinking about having it coated with Line X instead of undercoating or a black expoy paint.  I see that they can color match the coating.  I have never had a truck with this so I don't know if it lives up to it's claims.  The body is on a rotisserie, so getting to it is no big deal.  I hate the idea of doing all the work of cleaning up the bottom, only to cover it with undercoating.
So what do you guys thing, does Line X live up to all that it claims.

Ed