RE: [BaadAssGremlins] 1969 american V8 headers

Gosh... or perhaps you can't drop it.

wow.... just... wow....

From: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Davis Martin
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2011 8:09 PM
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 1969 american V8 headers

Proven fact? Who said "anyone that doesn't agree with you is spreading hate"?  So now your putting words in my mouth? WHere are your "facts"?
 I was literally  refering to the FACT that he said" I HATE COPS..".
 What if I said on an AMC list or group that I hate, in no particular order, Military soldiers, Jews, Christians, Blacks, Whites, Indians, Muslums, stock brokers, porn stars, old people, young people, and people that go to walmart? Would that be appropriate?
 HAHAHA! Kidding ofcourse! about my hate.
 Drop it like its hot my brotha from anotha Motha.
 LOL