Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 1969 american V8 headers

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 1969 american V8 headers

Hi, backthat thingupYoYoYo . . .
This is Bob from MN.
I'm the member you're talking (whining) about.. The one who bought all the sets of headers that might fit a Gremlin, to see what worked the best... The one who never got back to you with progress and pictures... The one with poor mentality.... Two things for ya .... First - the header project got stalled when I was injured in "the line of duty" and I have not been able to work on the Gremmy for months now...  Second - After realizing who you were from your post dated April 9th 2011, I really did not care to give you any info or pics.. Do these quotes from your post ring a bell? Cops are "tools", Period. I don't like PIGS! State or local, as far as I'm concerned "Help keep America beautiful, kill a cop"!  So, Mr mentality,, maybe next time you should think about who is in this Gremlin Group and think about what they do for a living before proving that your mouth is far bigger then your brain...
Bob from MN, and proud to be a cop . . . . . .