[BaadAssGremlins] Re: amc 258-6 backfiring thru carb youtube

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: amc 258-6 backfiring thru carb youtube

Will check the fuel filter today, but usually run two fuel filters on my AMCs, one lower before fuel pump, other up near carb.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com