[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Like totally weird 77 AMX commercial!!!

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Like totally weird 77 AMX commercial!!!

AMC had some great promotions like AMC Dealers Mystery Trip:

and Mission AMX

 I am not sure who Director of Marketing was n 1976 when this made. They did capitalize on Happy Days & Grease phenom though.

The films were sent in regular cardboard boxes reinforced such as this Texas Takeover promotional: http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amx_parts/craig_breedlove_Texas.jpg

few exist and these really dried up in 1980s at big AMC national meets, with occaionally one popping up for sale on ebay now. Great to see some of this stuff on youtube to keep AMC's history alive.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com