[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: SUB FRAM CONNECTORS wanted

[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: SUB FRAM CONNECTORS wanted

Shay below is looking for some sub frame connectors, which was a recent topic on one of these lists a few months ago, anyone can hook him up or point him in right direction please feel free to comment and thanks in advance to all who might.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com