[BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin concept, anyone seen the picture before?

[BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin concept, anyone seen the picture before?

 I ran across this photo last night, and don't recall ever seeing this concept picture before. Has anyone else?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1972-AMC-Gremlin-Voyageur-Factory-Photo-/350481346886?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item519a50f146#ht_2731wt_932

This vendor also has many other AMC literature and photos, and other concept vehicles, including a gorgeous '66 Rambler wagon with glass roof in the back. Nice!

Jerry