[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: reassembling amc spinner hub caps

[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: reassembling amc spinner hub caps

Steve below is attempting to reassble his factory AMC spinner hubcaps, and if anyone can offer him advise please speak up, copy your reply to him and thanks ina dvance to all who might reply.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com