From: Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 'dongle' was AMC V8 Heat Riser
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, August 26, 2011, 11:31 AM

On the dongle thing you mention, I was not anywhere near the Altima when Jacob started it,
was inside Academy store, wife Paige & Noah still in car, but she told me 'he wanted to
start the car' so she let him and I was surprised as was well inside brick & mortar store
but car started. I may add that something I found useful on car was Paige was getting a
adult beverage out of trunk while we were fishing at steps near L heads in CC, and locked
key/dongle thing in trunk. Lucky for me inside the car was a manual trunk release pull
thing. If I ever rent one of these things again, will definately try walking away from car
holding my dongle. And I hope can say that on here.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com