From: "gremlin_corvette_guy" <gremlin_corvette_guy@xxxxxxxxx>
Sender: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 02:56:54 -0000
To: <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
ReplyTo: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Woodward Dream Cruise

Did Woodward Dream Cruise Friday night and most of morning Saturday. 40,000 classic cars (over 1 million spectators along 16 mile route) and of all the 40K cars, just 2 - count them - two AMC Gremlins. My 1973 Maxi Blue X and a guy from Ontario Canada with an Orange 1976 base model with X stripe kit. BTW also saw one Pacer. Goes to show that either AMC is becoming less desirable on the cruisin' scene or I really have one hot, rare collectible.
Amazing to me and my wife - most frequent comment (after of course, "Sharp Gremlin or cool car") - "I used to have one of those." If so where the hell did they all disappear to??? 2 divided by 40,000 is a very small percentage indeed. Glad I own several. Hang onto to yours guys.