[BaadAssGremlins] Re: cool pacer, hot girl

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: cool pacer, hot girl

"Are you saying that young lady with all the clevege showing might be tired and could use a nap?"
Terry

I'm thinking dad here is going to give little Johnny here that gun & next next to the car and tell him to go make like a Cajun & shoot some fish for dinner.

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/press_photos/47-nash-picnic.jpg

Dad & mom get to then check out the new Nash bed there to see if little Johnny can have a brother or sister down the road. Note mom's face, now that is a smile & it ain't from dollar store condoms.

"Damn Eddie, would you be smiling leaning against that in 100* temps? I'm not to old to think the car may be the worst choice if given one :-O "
Mark

Good point, I would not be smiling in 100+ degree temps against a Pacer in Arizona in summer. I would have brought my own tortillas, pico de gallo & queso as like here in Houston when you sit in my 68 Rebel convertible 'Machine' your butt is the fajitas so whole meal deal when you get up off seat a little fajita shank left behind. So feed family of 4 easily.  That Pacer back seat is next best thing to birth control anyways.

Those with sharp eyes (if you can keep from looking at pretty girl) will note in background some rare iron. In one photo there is a 1959(?) Chevy panel wagon, extremely rare car, it is visible on far right in one photo. In the next photo where the girl has her arm up sniffin, only to realize there is not a deordorant made that can handle Tucson in August, look behind her and there is a woodie wagon. In the photo where girl is sitting in car with both arms up realizing that you can't distinguish smell between her and rotted blue 1970s Pacer interior, look behind here and almost full shot of same woodie wagon, looks like a Ford. PS: note to pretty girl from Charles Barkley: "don't use white stick underarm roll on, use clear, especially in photos". (True story from when Chuck played with Rockets & he sweated a lot & white roll on was mentioned in live broadcast) In one photo of back seat there is big stain right in middle of seat. I would really, really check DNA here to see if this is little Johnny's long lost sister from 'Nash Cajun Family Shooting Catfish & Anything Else in Bayou' photo well above. Not a big as Nash Bed but same results. Also see in 2 photos is a 69 Camaro.

Worth noting: Overpaid and bored UAW worker for AMC might have had a extra Schlitz or Blatz when using Addressograph stamping machine stamping the door tag. Go take a look. Car is up to whopping $585 with 3 days left!
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com

With this Pacer on ebay, sure wished the seller told her some jokes or something to get
her smiling. The first thing that came to my mind when I saw the photos was "she don't
give a crap" just like legendary James Bond Roger Moore in the press photo taken in
Bangkok, Thailand in front of the dealership for the AMC sponsored movie 'The Man With The
Golden Gun'

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/76-AMC-Pacer-DL-Loaded-AC-Cruise-Rust-FREE-AZ-car-X-/330601663233?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item4cf9650b01#v4-39

let's get this over with as I don't want to be here, would rather be having a shaken not
stirred.......

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/press_photos/74_james_bond.jpg

Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825