From: "LarryS" <vision1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 07:49:51 -0500
To: <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
ReplyTo: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [BaadAssGremlins] cool pacer, hot girl

She's still working on her "Modeling Career".

She needs to have regular handlers like J-Lo does for her videos.
A guy that tweaks her nipples so they'll stick out under her clothes (true)
for each take.
Not my job, but apparently showbiz has some interesting careers.

These details separate the professional from the amateur.

:-)

AT $585, the reserve is not me.
I'd bet about anything they're sitting on a 4 or 5 grand reserve.

L.