From: GremlinGT <gremlingts@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: cool pacer, hot girl
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, August 18, 2011, 6:56 AM

--- "Eddie Stakes" wrote:

> With this Pacer on ebay, sure wished the seller told her some jokes or something to get
> her smiling. The first thing that came to my mind when I saw the photos was "she don't
> give a crap"

Oh, I don't know, Eddie, she has that smirky, pouty look, not so much disinterested. Yes, it's not that " I've got a Gremlin sunroof car" look, or a "just loaded my Rambler Station wagon for the vacation beach trip " _expression_. Still, she doesn't look ANGRY, like some models do. I'd still let her ride in the Pacer after I bought it. Er, the Pacer, not her time. :)

Jerry
Gremlin GT
Pacer wagon