[BaadAssGremlins] My old 72 AMX Special Order Johnny Lighting 'coin' car

[BaadAssGremlins] My old 72 AMX Special Order Johnny Lighting 'coin' car for sale

This is my old Special Order 72 AMX for sale:

http://racine.craigslist.org/pts/2537935110.html

this was originally a AMC Zone Manager's car based out of Findlay, Ohio, and I bought it
from his wife here in Houston in late 80s. It had 42K miles on it. There are a number of
photos of it on my site as used to not only show it but drive it also. I just talked to
fellow selling it a few minutes ago.

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/contact/amc-collection-1997.jpg

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/Photo_Gallery_AMX/72amxspecialorder360at.jpg

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/Photo_Gallery_AMC/72amx_SO.jpg

while the Johnny Lightning program discontinued by Playing Mantis many years ago, this car
was used on the 72 AMX "coin" the little plastic coin that came with Series 1 thru 5,
there is really old file on my site about that:

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/stuff/amc_diecasts.htm

which was fun, as Playing Mantis used to send me CASES of the cars each time a new series
came out! There was red, green, black, a too dark purple (was supposed to be wild plum)
and I don't remember the other color but probably have a case of it still seals up in
attic.

I sold it to Bill here in 1999, and he also bought my old 68 AMX The Red Death. Bill sadly
passed away coming back from Kuwait on a flight in 2000 and his widow, Kathy, handled the
sale of the cars, and tons of golf clubs and items and motorcycles as Bill was into a
number of hobbies. At his rememberence, a large number of local AMC of Houston members
showed up and needless to say, they asked everyone in attendance to hit a golf ball for
Bill, as the memorial was held at a country club Bill sometimes frequented up on Antoine.
I think of the 200+ people there, only a dozen actually 'hit' the ball worth noting, but
was all in fun.

This car used to show well, and granted, it needs restoration now and I understand no
title but was a fun car when I owned it 100+ AMXs and Javelins ago:

 http://www.planethoustonamx.com/Photo_Gallery_My/my.jpg

hope someone gives it a good home!
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825