[BaadAssGremlins] parting out amc matador coupe

[BaadAssGremlins] parting out amc matador coupe

not mine!
http://greensboro.craigslist.org/pts/2500643161.html
============================
I am selling parts off a complete 1974 AMC Matador Coupe. Car has a 232 6 cyl engine and
auto trans. Motor turns over, not sure if it runs. Car is fairly solid, has all body
panels and trim still intact. Has a good interior, seats are tan and in very good shape.
All glass is good less windshield. Car has disc brakes in the front, they are not locked
up, but probably will need calipers rebuilt. Car is now on the ground with tires that hold
air and hood hinges are off so the hood sits down. I can obtain a title for this car if
anyone is interested in buying to restore. It would make a good project, but I haven't the
time or the money right now. Will sell any and all parts or the whole car for a reasonable
price. Can ship smaller stuff if needed. 336-403-0153
============================
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx